1. The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches (iPhone 12 mini), 6.06 inches (iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XR), or 6.68 inches (iPhone 12 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Data plan required. 5G and Gigabit LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
3. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
4. Claim based on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
5. iPhone XR, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 mini are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 mini have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes); iPhone 11 has a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes); and iPhone XR and iPhone SE (2nd generation) have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
6. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 11GB to 14GB of space (including iOS and preinstalled apps) depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version and may vary by device.
7. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
8. Ultra Wideband availability varies by region. See apple.com/ios/feature-availability for details.
9. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
10. Wireless chargers sold separately.
11. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2018 using preproduction iPhone XR units and software, with accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720, 29W Model A1540, 30W Model A1882, 61W Model A1718, 87W Model A1719). Testing conducted by Apple in August 2019 using preproduction iPhone 11 units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720, 29W Model A1540, 30W Model A1882, 61W Model A1947 and 87W Model A1719). Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using preproduction iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Testing conducted by Apple in September 2020 using preproduction iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapter (20W Model A2305). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
12. Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.
A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. From now until 31 December 2020, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund’s COVID-19 response.