Shoot 4K video with extended dynamic range at 60 fps. Capture four times more scene. And edit with new tools like rotate, crop and filters.
Brilliant 4.7˝ Retina HD display. Speedand security of Touch ID. Water resistantto 1 meter for 30 minutes.¹ All in a slim,light design.
iPhone 11 Pro called. It wants its chip back.
A13 Bionic is the fastest chip ever in a smartphone, period. Launch apps, play games, and more—all with blazing speed.
The advanced camera system with A13 Bionic enables Portrait mode, artfully placing the focus on your subject—even for selfies.
High, high, high, high definition.
4K video means four times the detail of Full HD. And QuickTake allows you to start recording video in photo mode by just holding the shutter.
The show must go on. So iPhone SE lets you watch up to 13 hours of video on a single charge.²
Privacy is built in.
Apple products are designed to protect your privacy and give you control over your information. It’s not always easy. But that’s the kind of innovation Apple believes in.
Even more great stuff.
Stereo audio recording
Faster Wi-Fi and cellular data
Dual SIM, dual numbers
1. iPhone SE (2nd generation) is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
3. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/LTE.
4. Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless, and Powerbeats3 Wireless and requires the latest version of iOS.x
5. Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.
6. Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using preproduction iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.