Powerful. Colorful. Wonderful.
iPad Air does more than a computer in simple,
magical ways. And with advanced features and
capabilities, it’s more versatile than ever.
Pure eye candy.
Edge to edge.
An all-screen design featuring a 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display.¹ And Touch ID for fast, easy, and secure login and payment.
The A14 Bionic chip has power for everything from everyday tasks to editing4K video and transferring files with USB-C.²
Put Pencil to PDF, web page, or anything else.
Paint a portrait, take notes, mark up documents, and so much more.³
The best typing experience on iPad, a USB-C port for pass-through charging, and front and back protection.³
A powerful OS designed for iPad.
iPadOS is built for the large canvas and performance of iPad. With features that make handwriting as powerful as typed text.
Get to work. Get to class.
Or get together.
Superfast Wi-Fi and LTE.⁴ Work and learn remotely, or stay connected to friends and family with the FaceTime HD camera.⁵
1. The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Performance claims based on comparison with the previous generation.
3. Accessories sold separately.
4. Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular models coming later.
5. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; datacharges may apply.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See apple.com/ios/feature-availability for complete list.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.